Get to know the team that wants to make you Feel younger
Hrönn Margrét Magnúsdóttir
Co-Founder and CEO of Feel Iceland.
She has a master degree in international business with extensive experience in global marketing and product development for medical devices. Hrönn is active with 4 kids and a dog, often fueled by energy drinks. She loves playing golf, volleyball and fishing when her schedule allows.
- Weirdest job: Beach volleyball referee
- 3 words: Family- Fun- Food
- Favorite Quote: “The best way to predict the future is to create it” Abraham Lincoln
- Obsessed about: Making a difference
- Iceland is: My lovely freezing home
- Song on my mind: Wild horses by the Rolling Stones
- I believe: I will get a hole in one every time I tee up on a par 3
- Up all night: Planning the future and designing spaces
- I love: Travelling with my family to exotic places
- Most likely to: Offer help even if I don’t have the time
Kristín Ýr Pétursdóttir
Co-Founder and Brand Designer of Feel Iceland.
Kristín Ýr Pétursdóttir is a Co-Founder and Brand Designer of Feel Iceland. She is a graphic designer and has a master degree in Cultural Management with experience in designing and branding. Kristín is a mom of a teenage boy and loves to spend time in her hometown, a very small fishing village in the northeast part of Iceland, where she loves to fish and enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Weirdest job: Fisher(wo)man on a Trawler
- 3 words: Work – Play – Love
- Favorite Quote: “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it” Neil Patel
- Obsessed about: Design, poems and the ocean
- Iceland is: pure, beautiful, in my heart.
- Song on my mind: Walk on the wild side by Lou Reed
- I believe: In the good in people
- Up all night: Because I missed a deadline!
- I love: Spending time with my loved ones
- Most likely to: Party all night!
Managing Director of Feel Iceland.
She has an extensive experience as Marketing Director for three of the largest companies in Iceland. Hólmfríður is not only the managing director of Feel Iceland she is also studying Executive MBA in Erasmus University in Rotterdam on the side. Her hobbies are playing golf and volleyball, skiing with family and friends, reading, languages and music.
- Weirdest job: Bartender at the U.S. Embassy
- 3 words: Embrace – Inspire – Enrich
- Favourite Quote: “Life is a journey, not a destination!” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Obsessed about: Being with people that make me smile
- Iceland is: Extraordinary and Icelandic summer night is one of a kind
- Song on my mind: Party Girl by U2
- I believe: I learn the most from my mistakes
- Up all night: With head full of ideas that can’t wait until tomorrow
- I love: Spending time with family and friends at beautiful golf courses
- Most likely to: Finish everything I can today and not wait until tomorrow