Get to know the team that wants to make you Feel younger
Hrönn Margrét Magnúsdóttir
Co-Founder and CEO of Feel Iceland.
She has a master degree in international business with extensive experience in global marketing and product development for medical devices. Hrönn is active with 3 kids and a dog, often fueled by energy drinks. She loves playing golf, volleyball and fishing when her schedule allows.
- Weirdest job: Beach volleyball referee
- 3 words: Family- Fun- Food
- Favorite Quote: “The best way to predict the future is to create it” Abraham Lincoln
- Obsessed about: Making a difference
- Iceland is: My lovely freezing home
- Song on my mind: Wild horses by the Rolling Stones
- I believe: I will get a hole in one every time I tee up on a par 3
- Up all night: Planning the future and designing spaces
- I love: Travelling with my family to exotic places
- Most likely to: Offer help even if I don’t have the time
Kristín Ýr Pétursdóttir
Co-Founder and Brand Designer of Feel Iceland.
Kristín Ýr Pétursdóttir is a Co-Founder and Brand Designer of Feel Iceland. She is a graphic designer and has a master degree in Cultural Management with experience in designing and branding. Kristín is a mom of a teenage boy and loves to spend time in her hometown, a very small fishing village in the northeast part of Iceland, where she loves to fish and enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Weirdest job: Fisher(wo)man on a Trawler
- 3 words: Work – Play – Love
- Favorite Quote: “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it” Neil Patel
- Obsessed about: Design, poems and the ocean
- Iceland is: pure, beautiful, in my heart.
- Song on my mind: Walk on the wild side by Lou Reed
- I believe: In the good in people
- Up all night: Because I missed a deadline!
- I love: Spending time with my loved ones
- Most likely to: Party all night!